The first thing I found very interesting was having future students listen to podcast about the class prior to attending. What a wonderful idea. I believe that by doing this you are better prepared and you know what to expect. This would also reduce some of the stress and anxiety of the class.
The second thing caught my attention and that I wish was available to me when I was getting my undergraduate degree is the access to ipods for learning purposes. That would have been a great tool to have. I could have reviewed podcasts and more with the use of ipods to enhance learning and reienfoce learned material.
The third thing that caught my attention was the portion about collaboration. This struck home for me because I truly believe that when students work together and collaborate with each other they are demonstrating the knowledge, problem solving, and engaged. I find that when students are given collaboration projects for the most part there is high student motivation and engagement.
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment